- We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Name, contact information, location, computer or network interactions with us.
- We collect your personal information in order to contact you.
- Besides our staff, we only share this information with:
- Our IT support contractors in order to manage data we hold that you have shared with us.
- Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter contact details, we’ll be unable to contact you.
- We keep your information safe by storing it securely in encrypted files and only allowing staff who need to contact you access to your contact details.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 09 930 6260, or PO Box 621, Orewa, Auckland, 0931
- Your use of this Website:
- You may view, copy, print and distribute material in electronic or other forms only for your personal use or non-commercial purposes. If you do so, you must retain copyright and other intellectual property notices from the original material;
- Use of this site and the provision of services by Saxon or any of its related companies is governed by and subject to New Zealand Law. It is a condition of your use of this site that you submit to this jurisdiction. Any offers made on this site are available only to New Zealand residents.
- This Website and its contents are the property of Saxon Premium Funding Limited and are subject to copyright under New Zealand law.
- You must NOT:
- use or distribute material from this site for any public or commercial purpose; or
- breach copyright or any other intellectual property rights of Saxon.
You may have arrived at our website via an online advertising channel such as Google, and if so, the following part of our policy applies:
Collection, Storage, and Use
No need to disclose personal information. The Site can be viewed and its web feeds can be subscribed to without the need to disclose any personal information to us.
Your Disclosure of Personal Information
However, you may choose to disclose personal information when adding material to the Site or submitting your contact details via contact forms. Such information will be by Site administrators, staff, and contractors (including third parties providing services related to the administration, improvement, and/or securing of the Site and the information it contains (“Third Party Contractors”)) and, if published voluntarily in the blog, members of the public. Please do not post or otherwise transmit personal information of a sensitive nature.
Holding of Information
Personal information that you provide will be held by Saxon, and may be shared with, and held by, Third Party Contractors to the extent necessary for the services they provide related to the administration, improvement, and/or securing of the Site and the information it contains. Email addresses provided when commenting in the discussion forum or other areas of the Site or when emailing feedback directly to us are not made available to the public. Unless required by law, we will not publicise the names or email addresses of individuals who provide feedback to us without their consent.
Use of Personal Information
We will only use personal information provided to us for the purposes of administering, evaluating, improving, and securing the Site and the information it contains, improving our services and communicating with you in response to an enquiry you have made regarding our products or services.
Feedback is important and is used to evaluate and improve the Site. If you provide feedback on the Site directly via the supplied email address, that feedback will be sent to appropriate Saxon staff. We may pass on relevant comments to other people within Saxon who administer, have contributed content to, or are otherwise interested in, the Site. This could include your email address and other identifying information.
Statistical Information, Advertising, Remarketing and Cookies
Statistical information collected: We may collect statistical information about your visit to help us improve the Site. This information is aggregated and non-personally identifying. It includes: -your IP address, the search terms you used, the pages you accessed on our Site, and the links you clicked on, the date and time you visited the site, the referring site (if any) through which you clicked through to this Site, your operating system (e.g., Windows XP, Mac OS X), the type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox); and, other incidental matters such as screen resolution and the language setting of your browser.
Use of Statistical Information
The statistical information referred to above will be viewable by Site administrators and certain other Saxon staff.
Records and Disclosure Statement
Your emails and contributions to the Site may constitute public records and be retained to the extent required by the Public Records Act 2005.
Rights of Access and Correction
Your rights Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access and to request correction of any of your personal information provided to Saxon in connection with your use of this Site. If you would like to see the personal information relating to you that Saxon has stored, or to change such personal information, or if you have any concerns regarding your privacy, please contact us at the address set out below. Saxon may require proof of your identity before being able to provide you with any personal information.